Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where could one buy those hats

Those very cool hats, as I recall, were a one-time run;a special order thing the previous owner set up a few years ago. There is another thread (or threads) about OSA hats around...someone will remember it better than me perhaps? I think all we need to do is get with a company that can make hats, submit our design, and go from there. I would personally like to see it set up where members can get online and order/pay for their hats.

Let me know if you feel like taking this on as a project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those very cool hats, as I recall, were a one-time run;a special order thing the previous owner set up a few years ago. There is another thread (or threads) about OSA hats around...someone will remember it better than me perhaps? I think all we need to do is get with a company that can make hats, submit our design, and go from there. I would personally like to see it set up where members can get online and order/pay for their hats.

Let me know if you feel. like taking this on as a project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was. I have one exactly like it. 'Cept mine says "BadgeBunny" on it. Too bad this isn't a Dirty Santa ... I'd LOVE to get a pic of one of you yahoos on the range with that hat on!!

:rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom