Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I cussed a lot when working on farm equipment, but my hats don't look like that. You must teach me, sensei!

Send hats to me, grasshoppa, (plus S/H and processing fee of $10.00 per hat) please. I will wear and swear profusely in them and they will take on the aged patina of one that was sweated (Swat? Swetted? Sueted?) :scratch: in heavily by a stinky-dirty old farmer with a broked-down tractor. Please allow 4-6 weeks for hats to be processed and returned.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Send hats to me, grasshoppa, (plus S/H and processing fee of $10.00 per hat) please. I will wear and swear profusely in them and they will take on the aged patina of one that was sweated (Swat? Swetted? Sueted?) :scratch: in heavily by a stinky-dirty old farmer with a broked-down tractor. Please allow 4-6 weeks for hats to be processed and returned.

When dealing with perspiration, sweat is both future and past tense of the verb with sweating being the present. In regards to all other uses other than human perspiration sweated is the correct past tense. However, sweated is used commonly enough that its considered acceptable outside of the academic code of grammar.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When dealing with perspiration, sweat is both future and past tense of the verb with sweating being the present. In regards to all other uses other than human perspiration sweated is the correct past tense. However, sweated is used commonly enough that its considered acceptable outside of the academic code of grammar.
:explode:

Latest posts

Top Bottom