Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When dealing with perspiration, sweat is both future and past tense of the verb with sweating being the present. In regards to all other uses other than human perspiration sweated is the correct past tense. However, sweated is used commonly enough that its considered acceptable outside of the academic code of grammar.

Thank you, professor. Would you please explain the tense, usage, and grammatical rules for the word “swear” in particular, as it pertains to sweating? Like, one is sometimes heard to be swearing because that fat chick sure did sweat a lot. Or: she was so sweaty I could hardly...(insert appropriate phrase as appropriate). “I swear I was swearing at how sweaty that big ole gal got!”

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We shouldn't be waiting. The idea of the Secret Santa is to give and to receive and once you receive your gift, post a picture of it here on the thread. Go ahead and open it when you get it in the mail.

Remember that everyone one has until the 15th to mail their gift out. So maybe not too many of us have purchased or mailed our gifts out yet. There should be quite a few postings in the next week or so.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had good timing about asking, got my present today!

20181209_213810.jpg
20181209_213941.jpg
20181209_214104.jpg

This will work perfectly as right now I'm just placing a rag down on my workbench when I do my cleaning! Thank you Santa!

Latest posts

Top Bottom