Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had good timing about asking, got my present today!

View attachment 128500 View attachment 128501 View attachment 128502

This will work perfectly as right now I'm just placing a rag down on my workbench when I do my cleaning! Thank you Santa!

Wow! Your Secret Santa was good to you for sure. I’ve had one of those for several years and I STILL put an old towel down over it when cleaning my guns so I don’t mess it up. I just think it’s too cool to get nasty and greasy. Sort of defeats the purpose huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Your Secret Santa was good to you for sure. I’ve had one of those for several years and I STILL put an old towel down over it when cleaning my guns so I don’t mess it up. I just think it’s too cool to get nasty and greasy. Sort of defeats the purpose huh?

I dunno, it would be like seeing a tool that is well worn.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My present came today from my Secret Santa! Lookee! I got a great big bag of patches; the good ones! And a bottle of M-Pro 7 Cleaner and a bottle of M Pro7 gun oil. Man, I needed this too, I was getting low on patches especially, and the wife has been grumblin’ around about missing some of her ... “under-clothes”... so this stuff came just in time. Thanks Secret Santa, you did real good! Here’s a pic of my stuff displayed on an unused gun cleaning mat.
d979cf22e41d2c83bb1cf29b72d395b8.jpg

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I like those Hoppes patches! So much better than the ones I was used to a long time ago. Not familiar with that cleaner/oil though, I still use CLP for both. Very nice gift!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My present came today from my Secret Santa! Lookee! I got a great big bag of patches; the good ones! And a bottle of M-Pro 7 Cleaner and a bottle of M Pro7 gun oil. Man, I needed this too, I was getting low on patches especially, and the wife has been grumblin’ around about missing some of her ... “under-clothes”... so this stuff came just in time. Thanks Secret Santa, you did real good! Here’s a pic of my stuff displayed on an unused gun cleaning mat.
d979cf22e41d2c83bb1cf29b72d395b8.jpg
Wow, what a great present. Your Secret Santa did Goooooood.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I like those Hoppes patches! So much better than the ones I was used to a long time ago. Not familiar with that cleaner/oil though, I still use CLP for both. Very nice gift!

I think Hoppes patches are the best. Cotton patches in general tend to take the cleaning solution better, be it Hoppes #9, (that’s usually how I roll) CLP, or this new stuff I’ve been wanting to try out, this M-Pro-7. The Hoppes patches don’t stretch out of shape and are just overall more suited for cleaning your firearms, much better than uh, hang on a second, lemme look here...”100% synthetic fibers that help give a trim, hip-hugging look that stretches with you, and with no visible lines!”

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Hoppes patches are the best. Cotton patches in general tend to take the cleaning solution better, be it Hoppes #9, (that’s usually how I roll) CLP, or this new stuff I’ve been wanting to try out, this M-Pro-7. The Hoppes patches don’t stretch out of shape and are just overall more suited for cleaning your firearms, much better than uh, hang on a second, lemme look here...”100% synthetic fibers that help give a trim, hip-hugging look that stretches with you, and with no visible lines!”

Is your wife gonna be at the EnS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom