Security Officers Wanted! G4S is Hiring!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G4S Secure Solutions is in need of Licensed Armed and Unarmed Officers for the Tulsa and Pryor area. We have many shifts/positions available with great benefits. Please go to www.usajobs.g4s.com for a complete list of openings and to apply.

If you have questions about how to become a Security Officer or about G4S don't hesitate to PM me here or email me: [email protected]

We are also open 8-5 for walk-ins to apply in the office. Our office is located at 9717 E. 42nd St. Suite 127 Tulsa, OK 74146

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey OSA! We are still in need of people...I know you know someone without a job and seeking work, help me get the word out that G4S is hiring!

We have been honored this year for our efforts in putting returning Veterans to work, if you know a Veteran looking for work please send them to our office or to www.usajobs.g4s.com

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what are you guarding????? Google?

Yes G4S provides guard service to Google, that is no secret, we also provide service to other clients in the Mid-America Industrial Park. The majority of our openings are in the Tulsa area, we do have a need for armed and unarmed officers in the Muskogee/Warner area, as well as Kellyville too.

We have had a great response in the office this week, not sure if it's anyone from here but thanks anyway OSA!

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F/T SECURITY OFFICERS

Sign-On Bonus!
($250 to start; $250 after 6 months - must have Armed license in hand)
Upscale Security Officer® - Armed
Must be 21+ years of age and possess one or more of the following: associate's
degree or higher in any discipline, service in the active duty military, military
reserves, or National Guard, service in Auxiliary Police or Police Cadets,
meaningful and verifiable work history, and/or minimum of one year verifiable
and successful security experience.
Oklahoma Armed Guard license for armed officers required.
Please apply online: www.usajobs.g4s.com and search Keyword SS02589
You may also come to our office and apply online at our lobby terminal.
M-F, 9am-4pm at 9717 East 42nd St, Ste 127, 41st & Mingo
(Rogers Building, in the Tech Ridge Office Complex)
EOE •MFDV •DFWP

Latest posts

Top Bottom