Seeking Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the Capital unrest happen and Ashli Babbitt was killed crawling through the window ? An office shot an unarmed woman that posed no threat to him and there were no charges. The lame stream media never touched that angle because she was the wrong color to help the Left's agenda. I like Dan Ball on OAN weeknights at 7:00 pm. Tomorrow night's show will mostly be about Ashli's murder and her family's lawyer will be interviewed. Added note ,the cop that they first said was killed by a blow to the head with a fire extinguisher, then later said that wasn't the cause of death. The FBI won't ( last I heard ) give out the cause of death.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the Capital unrest happen and Ashli Babbitt was killed crawling through the window ? An office shot an unarmed woman that posed no threat to him and there were no charges. The lame stream media never touched that angle because she was the wrong color to help the Left's agenda. I like Dan Ball on OAN weeknights at 7:00 pm. Tomorrow night's show will mostly be about Ashli's murder and her family's lawyer will be interviewed. Added note ,the cop that they first said was killed by a blow to the head with a fire extinguisher, then later said that wasn't the cause of death. The FBI won't ( last I heard ) give out the cause of death.

There is a whole lot of coverup in this capitol riot.
Substantial reports of capitol police that are controlled by Pelosi letting people in by opening the gates have been seen by anyone willing to search the internet.
Antifa and BLM members in attendance with Trump gear that is well documented.
Babbits murderer has not been named, nor charged, covered up by the government. Rumors it's a security agent for a member of congress, not Capitol Security.
As stated by the OP, the report about the CP officer being killed by the invaders has been debunked. Likely natural causes but that would expose those that set this up on the dimocrat side and used his death for a narrative.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government is withholding the truth from us, there is no doubt. Pelosi probably allowed the riot with entry to happen due to her hatred for Trump and supporters. She knew it was forthcoming and failed to provide security. The death of Babbitt and any damage is on her, she failed in all aspects.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government is withholding the truth from us, there is no doubt. Pelosi probably allowed the riot with entry to happen due to her hatred for Trump and supporters. She knew it was forthcoming and failed to provide security. The death of Babbitt and any damage is on her, she failed in all aspects.
So what else is new.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Added note ,the cop that they first said was killed by a blow to the head with a fire extinguisher, then later said that wasn't the cause of death. The FBI won't ( last I heard ) give out the cause of death.
Dunno about the FBI, but I saw reports several weeks ago that the coroner said he died from a stroke, and that there were no signs of trauma (i.e, he wasn't hit by the fire extinguisher). It has been too long, and I've forgotten where I saw/read it, but it was discussed here at the time.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dunno about the FBI, but I saw reports several weeks ago that the coroner said he died from a stroke, and that there were no signs of trauma (i.e, he wasn't hit by the fire extinguisher). It has been too long, and I've forgotten where I saw/read it, but it was discussed here at the time.

I heard same. I believe it was reported by his family, but I as well am a victim of old age and the passing of time since I heard it to actually quote a source. Getting old ain't for wimps.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There are bad players on the republican side too but the dems....honestly, are there any dems in office that aren't under investigation, in the middle of a scandle, accused of a cover-up, accused of sexual harassment, name at the top of the petition for removal, can balance a budget, haven't driven their communities or states into cess pools, believes in and follows the US Constitution? What does half of the US voting population keep seeing that makes them keep voting for those crooks?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a whole lot of coverup in this capitol riot.
Substantial reports of capitol police that are controlled by Pelosi letting people in by opening the gates have been seen by anyone willing to search the internet.
Antifa and BLM members in attendance with Trump gear that is well documented.
Babbits murderer has not been named, nor charged, covered up by the government. Rumors it's a security agent for a member of congress, not Capitol Security.
As stated by the OP, the report about the CP officer being killed by the invaders has been debunked. Likely natural causes but that would expose those that set this up on the dimocrat side and used his death for a narrative.
To each his own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom