Seems to be a few conflicts on the channel lately or I just noticed a few.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conflicts and hurt feelings are normal now and then. It happens. I've been the cause of a few of them because I wrote before I thought about things or responded in a crass way. I've gotten better and after reflection, I was guilty each time of being an instigator and should have been kicked off the site. I did get a few strikes (well deserved) but I try not to blow up over stuff without thinking about it. Mostly, I try not to be an ass and it's been working.
This is a great site and the Mod's have their hands full with people like me (in the past I hope) and others that just seem to have one mission in life and that's to be miserable and make as many people around them miserable as well.
I'm sure it's stressful as hell to deal with that.
Get a bunch of men together with an issue and you'll have a room full of 5 year olds fighting over a Crayola. (If this sounds like any of you, sorry, but stop eating the red ones).
End this with thanking the mods and the members. I enjoy the site and when I spent the better part of 2 years in hospitals, it was a lifeline for me to read, laugh, learn and thoroughly enjoy.
Thanks
We just consider the source and move on. Just like y'all do to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom