Seems to be a few conflicts on the channel lately or I just noticed a few.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the purple crayons best. Get some red and blue, at the same time. Plus, the grape flavor is tasty.

I don't have any on ignore, but a couple do get passed over when they comment.

Varying opinions keep the place interesting. Personal attacks have no place. Trolls are a whole nutha species.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I must be doing things completely wrong.

I've made a number of snide remarks towards stoners and boozers (and a few other odd eccentrics) and haven't even had the blessing of a warning, let alone an outright ban.

Who is the touchiest moderator? Maybe I need to direct some comments their way?

But, SF, I don't think you are much different from many others here. At least you are still here.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conflicts and hurt feelings are normal now and then. It happens. I've been the cause of a few of them because I wrote before I thought about things or responded in a crass way. I've gotten better and after reflection, I was guilty each time of being an instigator and should have been kicked off the site. I did get a few strikes (well deserved) but I try not to blow up over stuff without thinking about it. Mostly, I try not to be an ass and it's been working.
This is a great site and the Mod's have their hands full with people like me (in the past I hope) and others that just seem to have one mission in life and that's to be miserable and make as many people around them miserable as well.
I'm sure it's stressful as hell to deal with that.
Get a bunch of men together with an issue and you'll have a room full of 5 year olds fighting over a Crayola. (If this sounds like any of you, sorry, but stop eating the red ones).
End this with thanking the mods and the members. I enjoy the site and when I spent the better part of 2 years in hospitals, it was a lifeline for me to read, laugh, learn and thoroughly enjoy.
Thanks
Try getting banned from this site because your opinion (on a topic of which I am an expert in) differed from that of another member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom