Self Promotion for Web Design & Branding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

I'm looking for some work and have sent out messages to all of my previous clients as well as advertised elsewhere and it just came to my mind that OKShooters likely holds the type of people that I want to be working with. Of course, this is just a promotion of my own business so take everything I say with a grain of salt. I prefer to work with contractors, tradesmen, and companies in the outdoor industries.

I am a designer, helping small businesses through branding, which basically consists of everything that defines what your business looks like both on and offline. If this interests anybody and you'd like to talk more, let's chat. You can see some previous work and read more about my business at Hen & Co. – Building strong brands through design.

Happy to answer any questions.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So, do you want to find customers here at OKShooters, or are you trying to offer yourself as a partner to us? I've never approached strangers, because I've always had enough cooperation with experts from https://prosvit.design/wordpress-intranet/. They've helped me fix my mistakes on the websites I created many times. Yes, I try to do these things myself, but I'm often far from a real expert, so I consult with them. Also, many times I've ordered full-scale projects and websites for a large number of online pages from them since I didn't have time to do everything myself. They always help me with that, for which I'm very grateful. Try writing to them if you're looking for some good company work. Especially since you say, you have a lot of design experience.
So where in USA are you from? The same place as carol moors?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom