Selling reloaded ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is an excise tax to be collected on ammunition manufactured unless you are using the customer's brass and or components. At least that is the way it was way back in the day when I was a manufacturer...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reloads cost more than factory?

Yeah, the reason I reload is because the ammo cost me more and is not as accurate, plus I get to spend time cleaning and putting it all together vs. just picking up a box.

You are licensed and want to sell ammo, go ahead. I'm sure some will buy it. Honest questions, I have no problem with, we can't learn without questions. Some here do thrive on replying with smartass answers, just comes with the forum.

Demand is high at the moment, but your continued success will be the perception of your 'gouging' and the quality of your product. A reporter was touring the GM plant that exclusively made the FIERO, just before introduction. After the tour, he asked the exec, "Based on your production costs, what do you see as the price point of this exciting new auto?" The exec laughed and stated, "Production cost has nothing to do with the price, it is strictly on 'How much can we get for it".

Seen any FIEROs lately?

Latest posts

Top Bottom