Semi-auto ban incoming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this morning news reporter used the words "semi auto assault pistol" regarding the calif shooting
Yeah back in 2009, the Islamist guy in the Army used a five-seven pistol. The VT guy I think used a glock, this dance hall guy I'm not sure yet. But there is a lot of reason here to stop selling handguns to foreigners. I bet you can't go to their native countries and buy a 15-20rd handgun; much less a revolver. Same old story...import criminals, arm them and then blame middle class Americans who had nothing to do with it.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s what they’ve started calling them in Illinois, assault rifles, assault pistols and assault shotguns. Any pistol that hold over 15 rounds is an assault pistol. Any pump shotgun that uses a magazine or holds over 10 rounds, or semi automatic shotgun that holds over 5 rounds is an assault shotgun. Just a new way for liberals to try to take our rights away.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B6EE6678-4CB7-4030-85AF-EF57213F825F_jpe-2622492.jpeg
B6EE6678-4CB7-4030-85AF-EF57213F825F_jpe-2622492.jpeg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s what they’ve started calling them in Illinois, assault rifles, assault pistols and assault shotguns. Any pistol that hold over 15 rounds is an assault pistol. Any pump shotgun that uses a magazine or holds over 10 rounds, or semi automatic shotgun that holds over 5 rounds is an assault shotgun. Just a new way for liberals to continue taking our Rights away.
FIFY.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s what they’ve started calling them in Illinois, assault rifles, assault pistols and assault shotguns. Any pistol that hold over 15 rounds is an assault pistol. Any pump shotgun that uses a magazine or holds over 10 rounds, or semi automatic shotgun that holds over 5 rounds is an assault shotgun. Just a new way for liberals to try to take our rights away.
This is a huge reason why the wife and I’ll be back in Oklahoma Friday to live (hopefully for good).

Latest posts

Top Bottom