Seminole gun show this weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, just got back from the gun show. It started off bad...REAL bad. I was walking up to the girlie taking admission money, and they had some kind of plastic flooring tarp like stuff covering the floor. Well, good ol' GED decides to see how soft the floor was. I got my foot hung up in the lip of that damned plastic stuff, and down I went...WHAM! Face first on the floor.

The bad news is, I kinda busted up my right thumb. The good news is, fat boys BOUNCE! The great news is, my son in law and my oldest grandson was with me, and they gave all three of us free admission!

Anyways, on to the show report. Lots of plastic pistols, lots of ARs. Most priced a little more than they should be, but not crazy high. S&W Spost 2s were around $700 +/-. Uppers were around $450. Ammo was overpriced but not by too much...9mm FMJs, $30/50 rounds. I dint buy nothing but a cheap Chinese made Stiletto switchblade with black panels for 15 bucks, just for a novelty fidget spinner.

I did try to buy a Smith & Wesson model 5904, with a square trigger guard. He had $335 on it, I offered him $300, he said yes...plus tax, which woulda put it at $330, so yeah, basically he came down 5 bucks. :finger:

All in all, not a bad show. Good turnout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom