Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, has come under liberal scrutiny for “Only a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with one”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reread the article, and it really didn’t matter what Ted said. The loony leftists were going to argue and disagree with him. I seriously don’t understand why anyone calling themselves a republican or conservative even tries to have a logical conversation with any left leaning people. My dogs and cats have more logical thinking than leftists do. :finger:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously don’t understand why anyone calling themselves a republican or conservative even tries to have a logical conversation with any left leaning people.
Ted Cruz does it because he understands that the only way you can get an adult to do something is through persuasion, and you can only do that if you engage with them. Also, it's not necessarily about that particular person--there are a lot of folks out there who can be reached through reason and persuaded to join us where we have common cause, and by calmly and rationally refuting what the anti-2A folks are spouting, you have an opportunity to reach those who can be persuaded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom