Senate Bill 910, Velvet Antler Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the ticks are sucking the blood money right out of the sportsman. When taking hunter safety classes, ethics are a part of the course. How do they view their own decision if they "fallow deer god" thru on this? Is this just to start a new record book catagory and to sell tags for those anxious to see an asterisk by their name? How about a piebald season? And an antlered doe season?
If one is a lifetime license holder, it doesn't matter how many seasons or tags there are.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all those who say it's a waste of meat because it'll spoil, what is your quantitative process? A deer is 102 degrees alive. What makes you think itll spoil going into a cooler on an 80 or 90 degree day? Several states allow deer hunting from August to September start dates. Please, inform me why it's such a bad thing. or are you just against other people having their try at the states deer?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to pass. Velvet antlers don't do anything for me.
So you tried it?
:blush:

Just kidding.
I hunt year around, so that doesn’t bother me, but I am against it. When I read “another revenue stream” it sounded to me like they were saying it was a revenue stream for OK hunters. Which it will turn into that. Professional athletes use it. According to rumors the supplement derived from deer velvet makes your dick bigger, gives you multi day erections, boosts your libido, increases muscle growth, and helps with weight loss. All of this has been proven wrong with science, but anyone looking for an edge on their performance doesn’t care, and neither does traditional Chinese medicine.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom