September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go out tomorrow and set up a steel challenge stage on the bay we will be shooting pistol on. I have a timer so if someone wants to challenge the steel for time, we can do that. I have a Rimfire Steel challenge pistol and two Rimfire SC rifles set up for some competition if anybody wants to try them out, and I'll supply the ammo!
Upon further review, we cancelled the Oregon trip. Jen, I and a friend will be there by 0900hrs. You guys gotta know that when I cancel a trip to Oregon to shoot with you guys, it means you are special... Or chit happens and we are here instead, either way, see ya'll in the A.M.
Very cool.
Looking forward to all coming. Our range has a lot of shooting opportunities.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has to be factory ammo, please. Thanks.

I also have a trunk full of paper targets (the playing card ones) so any one who want to do a challenge and "play some cards" are welcome to hang them up and go to town.
Bringing a box of .223 factory ammo.
We have tons of targets at the range. NRA designated rifle an pistol.
I'll pay for those as well.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Sorry. All of my big bores are 'traditional' bolt guns, double, or single shot ... .375H&H, .375 Weatherby, .45-70 & .458 Win Mag. Socom would be fun to play with!

No, I meant big bore in general! I'd love to shoot a .458, but honestly, ANY big bore would be awesome for me, too. Those sound fun!

I gotta say, I'm not a great rifle shot, though... I have a long ways to go.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
DOH! Well... we will shoot some for ya, like OG's pourin' out liquor for a dead homie! lol

We're heading out the door now... 35 mins behind schedule. <sigh>

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I meant big bore in general! I'd love to shoot a .458, but honestly, ANY big bore would be awesome for me, too. Those sound fun!

I gotta say, I'm not a great rifle shot, though... I have a long ways to go.

We'll make it happen yet. There'll be another ENS, or we can meet some other time. I ain't very good with a handgun, but I hold my own pretty well with a rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom