September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for making the trip to the Ponca Range!
Enjoyed meeting old friends, and greeting new ones.
Lots of rounds down range, and might have some new competitors in Steel Challenge matches.
Tridiot won the trial steel challenge match after Annie shamed him on his first attempt.
Wish we could have got to the shotgun portion, but we ran out of time.

Note the three rounds in the air in the last pic.
I see four, cool pic! Thanks again for hosting, really neat setup you got out there. Lots of fun was had.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am bummed I couldn't come shoot with you all. I'd have loved to see Annie beat some of you guys! My daughter is on the verge of going into labor with her first; so the wife says I can't leave town until she and the new baby are safe and sound. Might be today! I'll be at the next one though, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am bummed I couldn't come shoot with you all. I'd have loved to see Annie beat some of you guys! My daughter is on the verge of going into labor with her first; so the wife says I can't leave town until she and the new baby are safe and sound. Might be today! I'll be at the next one though, that's for sure.

Oh, yea!! Babies are so cool! Hope her labor is quick and smooth. Congratulations, grandpa!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a great time, that's for sure. That Thompson is a fun gun to shoot!

Glad to see everyone, hope to do it again. And my wife and boy are talking about competition shooting, which makes me both happy and sad. Sad, 'cause it's pretty unlikely I'll get many chances to do it. <sigh> Scheduling sucks. I need a new job. lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glad to see everyone, hope to do it again. And my wife and boy are talking about competition shooting, which makes me both happy and sad. Sad, 'cause it's pretty unlikely I'll get many chances to do it. <sigh> Scheduling sucks. I need a new job. lol

I hope your wife enjoyed her birthday!!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glad to see everyone ...pretty unlikely I'll get many chances...<sigh> Scheduling sucks. I need a new job. lol

Man, I'll tell ya; I got the BEST job: NO Job. I have nothing to do and all day to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom