Service Technician - Diesel Mechanic Opening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you may recall over the years, I've mentioned I work for United Rentals. United is the worlds largest construction equipment rental company. Been there 19 years and currently the Branch Manager at the McAlester, OK location. Our current Service Tech IV is moving quickly towards retirement so we are now looking for a skilled and experienced Service Tech / Diesel Mechanic for my location in McAlester. Ideal candidate will have experience working on skid steers, mini and full size excavator, compressors, generators, compaction equipment, all types of forklifts and aerial equipment. Knowledge of diesel and gas engines, hydraulic systems, able to trouble-shoot electical systems and fuel delivery systems, etc. Don't need to be an expert at all of the aforementioned but knowledge and experience does help. Job duties focus on traveling to customers jobsites for maintenance and repair of rental equipment, repair and maintain rental equipment at the branch location, responsible for paperwork and electronic documentation of work performed, deliver and pickup of equipment and part, other duties to allow the safe and efficient operation of the branch. Must have own hand tools and hand held power tools while being supplimented with company owned assets.

United is very safety oriented and has been a great place to work. Has excellent medical/health benefits and a pretty good retirement program. Candidate wouldn't have to live in McAlester but anywhere within 60 minutes of the branch is preferred. If you or anyone you know is looking to work for an industry leader, please send me a PM or you can call me at 949 six4two-5one5zero.

Here is a link to the job discription.

https://jobs.unitedrentals.com/sear...erienced/874ad965-1be2-4b0e-b3bb-9074b7e29bca

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sure seems to be. My shop foreman lives near Eufaula and lives for Crappie fishing. He was out for three month due to back surgery and once he was able to gingerly move around he slayed the crappie this spring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom