Sex Strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Irony.

The whole issue is filled with irony, both sides.
It is. Got to do something about the 2nd Amendment to save all of the children from being killed by gun violence, but how dare the government curb a woman's right to kill a child in the womb. Odd. I guess better in a clinic than on a sidewalk?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
078DD7F7-83A7-4896-8FFE-06058EFD5556_1_201_a.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they realize just how many men have decided to go their own way and not date or marry (again or ever). And I can't say as I blame them. I have one -- hell, maybe 2 -- sons who have decided women aren't worth the trouble they tend to cause these days. There is a difference in having standards and being so high maintenance you are clinically batshit crazy ...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is. Got to do something about the 2nd Amendment to save all of the children from being killed by gun violence, but how dare the government curb a woman's right to kill a child in the womb. Odd. I guess better in a clinic than on a sidewalk?

I actually kind of like the idea of dangerous, back-alley abortions. It is no doubt hazardous for women, but hey, if you're gonna off your own kid, maybe having some "skin in the game" isn't such a bad idea?

And then there's the irony of "conservatives" celebrating the decision - which, if the possible abortions instead result in births will do two things:

create more need for welfare state

create more left-wing voters on down the road

Complete dumbassery from both sides.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think they realize just how many men have decided to go their own way and not date or marry (again or ever). And I can't say as I blame them. I have one -- hell, maybe 2 -- sons who have decided women aren't worth the trouble they tend to cause these days. There is a difference in having standards and being so high maintenance you are clinically batshit crazy ...

Which is why purchasing a wife from overseas is attractive to many. I used to knock the idea, but not anymore.

Glad I got a home-grown gal with common sense. Seems like a unicorn!

Latest posts

Top Bottom