Sex Strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent…..
I hate to break it to you, but if you're kids are all ok, it's because THEY made good choices.

Good kids come from bad homes, bad kids come from good homes - it's a crapshoot.

Doing what's right is a person's responsibility and allows them to sleep at night when things go bad, nothing more.
If it were no better than a crap shoot there’d be no reason to raise families right, with forbearance and discipline and for-thought. And the inner city would look like suburbs across America. Sure, people depart from their raising, for lots of reasons, mostly drugs, alcohol or mental, but to say its a crap shoot implies no efficacy in being a good parent, maintaining good family, teaching the right foundation for life. And it ignores a lot of evidence to the contrary. Its just chance a guy raises 8 responsible adults? I don’t think so.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it were no better than a crap shoot there’d be no reason to raise families right, with forbearance and discipline and for-thought. And the inner city would look like suburbs across America. Sure, people depart from their raising, for lots of reasons, mostly drugs, alcohol or mental, but to say its a crap shoot implies no efficacy in being a good parent, maintaining good family, teaching the right foundation for life. And it ignores a lot of evidence to the contrary. Its just chance a guy raises 8 responsible adults? I don’t think so.
Ok, sounds like you have it figured out. Good job.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, sounds like you have it figured out. Good job.
Wish I did. At my age you’ve seen bad choices come out of good families, sure enough, and too often with the distractions of this modern culture. I just think good families vastly increase the chances of good choices. And even when young man or woman get sidetracked and falter, a good raising provides them a path back. Think about it this way, how many people refer back to what their mother and father taught them - with gratitude.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I did. At my age you’ve seen bad choices come out of good families, sure enough, and too often with the distractions of this modern culture. I just think good families vastly increase the chances of good choices. And even when young man or woman get sidetracked and falter, a good raising provides them a path back. Think about it this way, how many people refer back to what their mother and father taught them - with gratitude.
I'd agree with that part. But really - all you can do is provide opportunity. It's still up to the kid to decide what they want.

"Cryin' won't help you, and prayin' won't do you no good...."

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pro-abortion women threaten to go on a sex strike.

Yup. Abstinence. Maybe it's something they should have been practicing all along when it was the time in their cycle to get pregnant.

Just sayin' ... Funny, though. Isn't it! :homer:

Woody
As Julie Bandars on Fox news said, "have you seen these women? Their doing men a favor by abstaining."

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's not a "crapshoot" ... Since by your own admission you made sure you enforced such godly ways upon you and yours I'm sure you must be familiar with the concepts of Satan, temptation and free will.

If I were you instead of boasting I'd be on my knees thanking God he gave me such as easy row to hoe.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Julie Bandars on Fox news said, "have you seen these women? Their doing men a favor by abstaining."

As they say, there is someone for everyone, but yes, they are doing men a favor by abstaining.

[anecdote]

This reminds me of my last couple years in the Navy, '67 to '69. Five of us sailors shared an off-base apartment near Quonset Naval Air Station. Once we had what we called "Hog Night". Whomever brought home the oldest, fattest, ugliest - eh - "babe" for the lack of a better word than hog - won the contest. I lost. This one guy who wore Coke-bottle-bottom glasses won. He just took off his glasses and hit the bars.

To his credit, when he put on his glasses as the "babes" were leaving the next morning, he said, "Damn!"

[/anecdote]

Woody

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As they say, there is someone for everyone, but yes, they are doing men a favor by abstaining.

[anecdote]

This reminds me of my last couple years in the Navy, '67 to '69. Five of us sailors shared an off-base apartment near Quonset Naval Air Station. Once we had what we called "Hog Night". Whomever brought home the oldest, fattest, ugliest - eh - "babe" for the lack of a better word than hog - won the contest. I lost. This one guy who wore Coke-bottle-bottom glasses won. He just took off his glasses and hit the bars.

To his credit, when he put on his glasses as the "babes" were leaving the next morning, he said, "Damn!"

[/anecdote]

Woody

Sounds like y'all were real classy gentlemen.

How many of you have daughters now?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My buddy of thirty years asked, "Have you been gettin any on the side?"

I replied, "Uhh no, it's been so long, I didn't know they moved it."
Younger buddy of mine took me to Hooters. I'm eating wings and he's looking around and says "which one of these gals would you want to get stuck in an elevator with?" I said which ever one knows how to fix an elevator, I'm old and pee a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom