Sex Strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sluts and Slots"

Opening Soon!

Prior to '68, LBJ welfare and the Great Society, 70% of black families were married, 2 parent, Dad working.
Today, 70% of abortions are black women. Highest divorce rate. Highest unwed Mother. Lowest Father participation.
50 years, 3+ generations of living the system, will not change anytime soon.

I worked with a guy, never married, doted over his 2 unwed sister's kids.
Had 5 kids, with 5 women, did NOTHING to support or have any relationship with them. Total PoS.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may rub some the wrong way, however:

1) The Scotus made a great, tough decision and should be applauded for sticking up for the Constitution
2) Dems are using this because they couldn't pass abortion in the house or senate. From what I understand a majority of republicans are against abortion as well as up to 1/3 of democrats
3) No abortion empowers women more than Roe V. Wade from a societal standpoint. Women have many choices in birth control from abstinence, the rhythm method, condoms, IUD's and hormonal contraception. So do men btw. With the prevalence of antibiotic resistant venereal disease and viral diseases perhaps that will low. Perhaps people will think twice before engaging in sexual activity since the stakes are higher.
4) Sexual choices possibly will be better thought out, by men and women (AFAIC kid living at home with parents shouldn't engage in sexual activity, they are not mature enough)
5) Perhaps we need to increase the penalties for Rape and Incest.
6) Homosexuals should be applauding this decision too, lack of abortion means more adoptable children potentially.
7) Perhaps this will cut down on illegal immigration.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent Foxfire5!! This country needs a whole lot more of this. The liar of this world tells everyone that their day of accountability will never come and people are behaving accordingly.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've threatened both of my boys that they WILL be giving me grandkids, but neither are all that interested in marriage - my oldest openly stating what you did in your post. Modern women just aren't worth the hassle and ultimate expense.

I'm on my second and final; this marriage ends, and I won't have another one. As a buddy says, "if it floats, flies, or f*cks - rent it".
Just find a women you HATE, about evert 6 or 7 years, and buy her a house! It's cheaper!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have eight children, six girls and two boys whom were raised in a conservative and religious home. I have about thirty plus grand and great grand children none of them woke or gay. I love my kids and their offspring. One thing my wife and I taught them is YOU are responsible for your choices so when the time comes for you to meet you maker your will be prepared to tell your Heavenly Father you took no innocent lives by abortion or any other means. These Ungodly killers of the unborn will one day stand before the judgement seat of God and will have to pay their evil ways.

I hate to break it to you, but if you're kids are all ok, it's because THEY made good choices.

Good kids come from bad homes, bad kids come from good homes - it's a crapshoot.

Doing what's right is a person's responsibility and allows them to sleep at night when things go bad, nothing more.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've threatened both of my boys that they WILL be giving me grandkids, but neither are all that interested in marriage - my oldest openly stating what you did in your post. Modern women just aren't worth the hassle and ultimate expense.

I'm on my second and final; this marriage ends, and I won't have another one. As a buddy says, "if it floats, flies, or f*cks - rent it".
An old saying I used to hear a lot was "If it has wheels or t-t's it's gonna be trouble.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had to move away from lynching so they designed planned parenthood to act in its place since around 70% of abortions are undergone by black women.
I find it amazing that dipshat companies like Dicks and Disney are willing to pay their employees to get abortions after this ruling.
They are going to give women the money to travel to states where it's legal.
Well, I actually know why. It's because it cost companies more money when the woman has to take maternity leave, and medical insurance costs increase when children come on the scene.
So, lets submit this scenario.
Chick says she is pregnant and she wants to fly to "insert city" to get an abortion, so the company sends her for a free weekend.
How does the company know for sure she is pregnant? Isn't that information between a patient and their doctor?
I don't know personally, but it sure seems there is an opening for some fake pregnancies.
Tin foil hat off now. How would that work?
Companies like Dicks, Disney and Amazon aren’t limiting the abortion assistance to their own employees. How about STOP PHUKING WITHOUT PROTECTION?!? Endless forms of pregnancy prevention are available free to anyone, especially to poor minorities from every county health agency in the country. No excuse for unwanted pregnancy. If you are pregnant and didn’t want to be, you are a DUMB ASS.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but if you're kids are all ok, it's because THEY made good choices.

Good kids come from bad homes, bad kids come from good homes - it's a crapshoot.

Doing what's right is a person's responsibility and allows them to sleep at night when things go bad, nothing more.
Excellent…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom