SGAMMO 9mm S&B $299 for 1k rounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, they had Winchester 9mm 115gr ball for slightly less last night--$299.50/1000 rounds (either a 1,000-round box at $299.50 or 10+ 100-round boxes at $29.95ea.). They had some of each in stock.
I'm getting WWB from Academy at $200/1000. At SGA's prices they could at least ship for free.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“getting” or “have gotten” ? Like weeks ago?
I can't tell you if that was a good price or not (guns scare me, so I don't buy any of those laser-guided death bullets), just that they had some in stock last night. IIRC, they had ten of the 1,000 round packs and 75 of the 100 round packs, so I'd imagine that they went fast.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell you if that was a good price or not (guns scare me, so I don't buy any of those laser-guided death bullets), just that they had some in stock last night. IIRC, they had ten of the 1,000 round packs and 75 of the 100 round packs, so I'd imagine that they went fast.

At 20c a round, it would be 5-7c a round cheaper than it was the last week from almost all the cheaper sources. I did see an out of stock listing at 22c on academy.

We are currently in 30+ cents a round territory.

Buy it if you need it.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed that they got PMC X-TAC 5.56 in this morning at $400/1k. Last week it was $369.99/1k

Prices definitely going up. Not sure if it's a political thing per November vote or that a lot of states heading back toward lockdown or increase in domestic (terroristic) rioting. If not all 3 causes.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
“getting” or “have gotten” ? Like weeks ago?
Got a link? Everytime I search Academy, all the 9mm is sold out.

No links. Walked in the store. 10k rounds in 500 packs on the shelf. They're still getting it in. This was just last Wednesday. It took three hours for them to sell it all according to one employee I talked to. The same with the primers no one can find. 7 or 8 thousand CCI 500s at the Cabelas in OKC last week. Three weeks ago, FGMM large rifle primers on the shelf. The stuff is still being made and delivered, people are just panic buying it up creating an artificial shortage. Hell, half the "reloaders" that are buying up supplies still haven't taken their presses out of the packages they purchased them in at the last elections.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stuff is still being made and delivered, people are just panic buying it up creating an artificial shortage. Hell, half the "reloaders" that are buying up supplies still haven't taken their presses out of the packages they purchased them in at the last elections.

You are right. I used to work with a guy that bought a Dillon 650 in 2008. He contacted me last week asking about buying more primers. In the short conversation, he revealed the press is still in the box. Hasn’t loaded a round on it.

I’ve been buying this or that. Not trying to hoard it. The 10# s of powder I bought yesterday may add 4-6 months to my reloading capacity. I’m now accumulating supplies for shooting in 2021.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a few other email notifications on other brands. Noticed the links on all of them are "access denied"

Hope their puter didt fritz out and send out a bunch if dud emails. I also hope they they honor the sale. 9mm isnt to be found anyplace else I know of. That's why I posted the link
Are you saying that you cannot access these pages of product?

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying that you cannot access these pages of product?

Just checked. Pages are accessible now but they were access denied shortly after I received the emails. Checked yesterday morning and they were access denied. So whatever issue happened, it appears to have been fixed

Latest posts

Top Bottom