SGAmmo in Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've usually set up at the shows in Tulsa - they were at the Wanenmacher show this past month - but I've heard they're scaling back their presence at the shows.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. Thought about ordering some ammo from them, but paying $28 shipping from Stillwater to the Tulsa area seemed kind of foolish, if they might show up here soon anyway. Wish you could pick it up from their place.

And on another note: they don't mention anywhere about sales tax if bought/shipped to an OK address. Did I miss that, or do they just lump it in as part of the shipping charges?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They usually have competitive prices, but I did notice that at the Wanenmacher show, their price on Federal X855 ammo (the 420-round cans) was only comparable to most of the prices I found at the show. I got a can of the stuff from another vendor for $10 below SGAmmo's price. Pays to shop around :)

delmato

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The couple who own SG ammo seem like nice people, but having to pay sales tax and shipping makes them mostly no longer a bargain. I live in Stillwater, and have contacted them about local pickup, but they say no. I would like to do business with a local company,but I don t want to pay shipping when I live 4 miles from them

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E-mailed them yesterday, and they told me they will be moving to a new warehouse that will allow scheduled pick ups, but that won't be for another 2 to 3 months. No pickups now, and he said they are currently too busy with the web business to be able to set up at any gun shows in the near future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom