Sgt. Everett's Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran across this in Google this morning. Anyone know anything about it?

We are a public indoor pistol range located between Norman and Moore.

5626 Huettner Drive Ste B
Norman OK 73069
(405) 310-2666

Hours:
Monday through Saturday 10m to 8pm
Sunday 12-6pm

Range Fee is $10 per person with no time limit. Military, Police, Fire EMSrange fee is $8. Kids under 12 shoot free with paid adult. Targets start at $1 each, full size silhouettes. Private lessons are available for $50/hr. Pistol Rental $10 plus cost of ammo.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ventilation and lighting aren't great, manual pull, last time I went, they had a lot of ropes down. Not much further south is AAT. I prefer outdoor ranges (OKC Gun Club member), and would rather shoot in the weather to be honest.

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a year ago I saw Sgt. Everett's while visiting one of the other businesses in that industrial complex. I stopped in to learn about what the range had to offer. The young man behind the counter wasn't very sociable and when I explained why I was there and asked if he would show me the shooting lanes he said no. He also said I was not allowed to go into that area by myself nor look at the lanes thru the doorway, even if I didn't actually go in.

I thanked him for his time and walked out. I will not be back.

And as bigfug pointed out, AAT is just a couple miles south and is a great place to shoot or buy gun stuff.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a year ago I saw Sgt. Everett's while visiting one of the other businesses in that industrial complex. I stopped in to learn about what the range had to offer. The young man behind the counter wasn't very sociable and when I explained why I was there and asked if he would show me the shooting lanes he said no. He also said I was not allowed to go into that area by myself nor look at the lanes thru the doorway, even if I didn't actually go in.

I thanked him for his time and walked out. I will not be back.

And as bigfug pointed out, AAT is just a couple miles south and is a great place to shoot or buy gun stuff.

Weird that he wouldn't show you the place, especially considering they have memberships. Just never really been impressed the few times I have been there. The first time or two wasnt bad, that was right after they opened and were still under the Elliot Everett's mgmt.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ventilation and lighting aren't great, manual pull, last time I went, they had a lot of ropes down. Not much further south is AAT. I prefer outdoor ranges (OKC Gun Club member), and would rather shoot in the weather to be honest.

How long did it take to become a member there? I've been waiting a year to get notified.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd check, because my understanding is a lot of people were brought in last year, and the wait was very short for them. Mine was 4-6 months

Latest posts

Top Bottom