Sgt. Everett's Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like shooting at AAT too. Also bought a few firearms through them. They are good people.

I would not bring my firearm there to get work done. Overpriced and under-experienced (currently). There used to be a guy in there that did great work, but I haven't seen him in a few years.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been shooting at Everett's . It's close to my house. Not the fanciest range around, not crowded and cheap.

Last edited:

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
The original (as in real) Sgt. Everett was a retired Marine lawyer. He opened the range in the early 2000s [he had a law office next door]. Took my concealed carry class there in 2010. He was a really nice guy. Unfortunately, he got into some deep financial trouble and eventually took the "easy" way out. His wife and employees kept the range open because it was his passion. I'm not sure if they still run it, haven't been there in several years as I'm a member of the OKC Gun Club.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was considering going to AAT until I read it only has 6 lanes. I'm sure you would have to wait forever to be able to shoot. Guess I'll have to stick with gunworld. But I have never had any problems shooting there. Usually me my wife and son have it to ourselves on a Saturday. I like that. I would like to be able to shoot my rifles though and I can't do it there unless I buy their frangible crap. How is Wilshire gun? Is it really busy on Saturdays? I don't like doing stuff like that when it is flooded with people.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tony, drive a few more miles and give Big Boys Guns and Range down in Mustang a try. They have 24 lanes, climate controlled, and great ventilation system. The folks there are very pleasant to deal with too.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was considering going to AAT until I read it only has 6 lanes. I'm sure you would have to wait forever to be able to shoot. Guess I'll have to stick with gunworld. But I have never had any problems shooting there. Usually me my wife and son have it to ourselves on a Saturday. I like that. I would like to be able to shoot my rifles though and I can't do it there unless I buy their frangible crap. How is Wilshire gun? Is it really busy on Saturdays? I don't like doing stuff like that when it is flooded with people.
I've almost never had to wait on a lane there and I'm pretty sure it's 8 lanes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tony, drive a few more miles and give Big Boys Guns and Range down in Mustang a try. They have 24 lanes, climate controlled, and great ventilation system. The folks there are very pleasant to deal with too.

Does Big Boys have a 100 yd range? I've never been there. Been to Wilshire a couple of times, and had a great time with no pressure to get out of the bays with a time limit.
Rented a couple of guns there for my wife to try out for CC and had no issues other than the Range Safety officer wanted me to lay the gun down on the counter in the bay and not hand it to her personally. They preferred she pick it up from the counter on the range vs me handing it to her. I can see both sides of the reasoning behind that, and did not argue. Their house, their rules.
I remember Wilshires grand opening. Took my .44 mag into the 100 yd range with fire breathing loads. After a couple shots, the RO came into the bay and said people outside wondered what big bore was being fired. RO came in to verify, and found a pistol. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom