Shady Home Depot and the Military discount.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just made a order for pick up at Home depot. In the checkout process my Mil discount was added

However, AFTER checkout, my Mil discount was removed and I was charged regular price, even though I am under the $400 annual maximum.

In my case, the item (a bag of fertilizer) was "ineligible" for Military discount

Make SURE you guys check the price AFTER ordering.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just made a order for pick up at Home depot. In the checkout process my Mil discount was added

However, AFTER checkout, my Mil discount was removed and I was charged regular price, even though I am under the $400 annual maximum.

In my case, the item (a bag of fertilizer) was "ineligible" for Military discount

Make SURE you guys check the price AFTER ordering.
Ye be a preachin to the choir.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...ount-harder-to-use-for-our-protection.326694/
Last year, it was for every purchase large or small. Now you can't buy building materials, carpet, major appliances, and a $400 per anum limit to boot.

They figured out they were losing their ass and stopped it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that a list of what's not included in the program

This gives you a basic understanding, no its not a list broke down by item

• The Home Depot Military Discount cannot be applied to select items, services and fees, including, but not limited to, some commodity products (including lumber, wire, building materials), value priced merchandise, appliances, tool rental fees, labor items, gift cards and services including freight and delivery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom