Shame on you Dominos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every Friday night is pizza night at our house. We decided to try Dominos tonight, because I noticed they have a running special, buy 2 or more, mix and max for $5.99 each.

So we ordered online, three 2 topping pizzas (any more than 2 toppings was extra) an order or garlic knots and an order of cheezy bread, both of which were on the mix and match menu. According to my math, that should be $29.95 plus tax, right?

$44.94! :faint:

I aked them why so much, explained what I anticipated the price would be, and the kid said..."well, you have to mention the 2 for $5.99 special to get that price.

That's dirty pool, Dominos. You lost a customer and I'll be sure to tell everyone I know about your deceit and dishonesty. :pissed:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That sucks but you're probably better off without their crappy food anyway.

Believe it or not the best place for pizza here in Shawnee is Firelake Pizza. I can't stand any of the others.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of the pizza places work this way. When ordering online, always go through their "specials" or "coupons" tab. If you simply go to the web site and build your own, they will charge you full price.
Yeah, Friday night is pizza night here too and we order from a different one every time. Wife likes Dominos, I prefer Pizza Hut. Kids just want something without veggies or pineapple. Pineapple will ensure the savages (kids) don't eat it all.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home made pizza, BGE and 700-900 degrees normally does the trick, takes about 5 minutes to cook a pizza.

pegg.jpg
pegg2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom