Shame on you Dominos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
They do that because the specials get less toppings than the regular priced pies. At least at the pizza place I managed, that was the case. 2oz less cheese and 1oz less meat toppings of coupons were used or any advertised specials.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they would have been eating it themselves. I don’t care for the tricky advertising. I will say that Hideaway is my favorite. I don’t get to eat there often but when I do I smile n stuff.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah they would have been eating it themselves. I don’t care for the tricky advertising. I will say that Hideaway is my favorite. I don’t get to eat there often but when I do I smile n stuff.
You know I liked Hideaway pizza up until I had it at the original place in Stillwater. We went there with a big group after my girls had a swim meet close by once. It was nasty!

I had only had it at the Bricktown Ballpark up till then. Always the "Big Country".

That's been close to ten years ago and I haven't wanted their pizza since then.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eagle One , we get what I proudly named the double-double.
Double pepperoni and double cheese. It's the bomb....Large $10.99.

Best pizza is Eagle one or Pizza Hut. Wife likes Hideaway but they are over priced...Wife also makes the best pie!!!

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shawnee, Georgio's all meat extra large , bacon, Canadian bacon, hamburger, Italian sausage and of course pepperoni, and we add onions.. Plus 2 traditional calzones feeds us a few meals, however it's only on occasion cuz we eat better at home..

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Shawnee, Georgio's all meat extra large , bacon, Canadian bacon, hamburger, Italian sausage and of course pepperoni, and we add onions.. Plus 2 traditional calzones feeds us a few meals, however it's only on occasion cuz we eat better at home..
I tried Georgio''s a few times because sooooo many people say they like it but it's just not my thing.

Also I was kinda disappointed to find out that it wasn't owned by some Italian guy named Georgio. [emoji16]

Latest posts

Top Bottom