Shame on you Dominos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried Georgio''s a few times because sooooo many people say they like it but it's just not my thing.

Also I was kinda disappointed to find out that it wasn't owned by some Italian guy named Georgio. [emoji16]

As a carnivore it gets 2 thumbs up, their Greek and your greeted, HELLO my friend and when you leave you get good bye my friend.. You can also get Gyros there of course..

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m surprise nobody mentioned Marco’s Pizza. If you order online they send you email coupons all the time. Almost every day. They are a bit pricey but I love the crust. Growing up Pizza Hut was the place to go but I probably haven’t been to one in about eight years. Something about the crust it’s different. I didn’t care for it last time and I haven’t been back. I’m not really a pizza snob. I like little Caesars deep dish pizzas. I ordered a Domino’s about a year ago and it wasn’t bad. Are used to say there was no such thing as bad pizza until I ate at a CCs pizza place. Never had the desire to go back to one of those.

this might sound weird but I really liked the fresh pizzas you could get out of the Sam’s deli. I think that was really the only reason I kept a membership to Sam’s because I never bought anything else in the whole stinking store. When they quit letting you specialize or build your own pizza I think is about the time that I quit my membership

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m surprise nobody mentioned Marco’s Pizza. If you order online they send you email coupons all the time. Almost every day. They are a bit pricey but I love the crust. Growing up Pizza Hut was the place to go but I probably haven’t been to one in about eight years. Something about the crust it’s different. I didn’t care for it last time and I haven’t been back. I’m not really a pizza snob. I like little Caesars deep dish pizzas. I ordered a Domino’s about a year ago and it wasn’t bad. Are used to say there was no such thing as bad pizza until I ate at a CCs pizza place. Never had the desire to go back to one of those.

this might sound weird but I really liked the fresh pizzas you could get out of the Sam’s deli. I think that was really the only reason I kept a membership to Sam’s because I never bought anything else in the whole stinking store. When they quit letting you specialize or build your own pizza I think is about the time that I quit my membership
There is a Marco's here. It's probably the second best pizza in town. Two reasons I rarely get pizza from there. High prices and no drive though window. :)

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds like an insurance policy. “Full coverage for anything that happens in your home”.

And in small print…..”Coverage available only on the third Friday of an odd numbered month with a full moon”.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a Marco's here. It's probably the second best pizza in town. Two reasons I rarely get pizza from there. High prices and no drive though window. :)
The one in Edmond has a drive through. I agree it is pricey. But the old lady likes it and it does taste good. I’d be happy with a deep dish from Little Caesars but whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom