Shameless Plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, she has worked her butt off for the club. I don't remember how many years she has served as president, but she says this year is her last. I think elections come up in April, and she has already told them she will not accept another term. Since we retired, she writes a lot. I think she is up to twelve or thirteen published works at this point, maybe more. I've honestly lost track.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, she has worked her butt off for the club. I don't remember how many years she has served as president, but she says this year is her last. I think elections come up in April, and she has already told them she will not accept another term. Since we retired, she writes a lot. I think she is up to twelve or thirteen published works at this point, maybe more. I've honestly lost track.

Take her traveling to see beautiful scenic sights. Maybe she can then incorporate what she sees into her writing. I remember that Louis L'Amour used to write about having "seen" areas of the west of which he wrote about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom