SHAPIRO: Transgender Parent Tries To Breastfeed Child in BIZARRE Viral Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the video and once again am shocked at the level of idiocy that exists.

What's even more amazing to me is the velocity of the change. Very few years ago this would have generated a laugh with 99% of the population. I still think a big majority have to view this as ridiculous, but a very large chunk support it now.

Every time I think, well, now I've seen it all, I'm surprised again. Now a man is breastfeeding. Of course he is.
A few hundred years ago they would have probably been hauled out and burnt at the stake!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A definite case of if you believe in something hard enough, you can convince yourself that it works, even though there's zero chance that it will. Man tit -1 Trans Man - 0 lmao

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many years ago do you think that the producer on a show would have axed the spot when they found out the biological man was nursing a baby?

I think it would have been referred as a mental health issue maybe 8 years ago.

Today it's held out as a 'normal' family. Raising a perfectly healthy baby I'm sure. Dang lucky kid. Who among us hasn't wished that our mom was a man and our dad was a woman? And even better, you get to nurse on the male. Perfect start. Kid is destined for great things.

I'm losing the ability to even put my thoughts into words these days.

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago we treated mental illness; now we encourage and celebrate it.
This morning I was wondering what the grandchildren of Woke are going to be like. I mean, current Woke has no rules in the conventional sense, no guidelines based on a traditional set of ethics. What will their grandchildren be like? Will their grandchildren legally (as if legality applies to Woke) practice sibling marriage? Parent/offspring marriage? Bestiality? The times we live in remind me of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom