Sharkfin soup last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started to watch the Knights vs Sharks NHL game last night. It was a bloodbath to say the least. Knights ended up winning 7 to 0 and they had 4 in the first period. Not bad for a brand new team...

After the first it wasn't worth watching really so I ended up doing something else.

For a recap check out

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not a huge hockey fan, that being said the NHL playoffs are the best in all sports. I wish Oklahoma had a top level pro hockey team. I think I could really get into it.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About the only thing I enjoy watching is Hockey personally..... Well Women's tennis will catch me while flipping through the channels. But the playoffs for hockey have been great this year.

I agree that a pro team would be nice but from my understanding they had issues with attendance with a semi pro team or something of that nature. I'm too broke to go most of the time but I am planning to go to the new semi pro team that is supposed to be coming in next year to OKC and probably end up driving to St Louis or Dallas to catch a NHL game at some point. It's just such a pain to try and get tickets for someone in a power chair so my wife can go as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom