She’s About There Savage MK II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
L

Ok thanks.looking for something to do some squirrel hunting ,maybe get some exercise

It’s a good little gun and a great value for the money with the adjustable trigger, fluted & threaded barrel and picatinny mount included. It’s shoots good to really good as well.

I topped mine with a 2-7x scope with illuminated red dot. A 3-9x might be good as well.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a little time dialing in my new Savage MK II FV-SR and I believe I’m about there. 😉 Now all I need to do is practice practice practice. It’s been too long since I’ve spent any consistent time at the range and it shows. Somehow I managed to do pretty good although I was shaky, my eyes kept going wonky and my breathing sucked. Shot this at 50 yards sitting at a table resting the rifle on a backpack (some may like that info). Ammunition was CCI 22LR Suppressor Small Game and the rifle appears to like it pretty alright.View attachment 337509View attachment 337511View attachment 337510
My CZ 457 VARMINT at 100 yards (17 HMR with CCI VNT)

Attachments

• 4 group.jpg
    4 group.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom