She keeps stealing my toys.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like Mrs 788 likes my toys. She's done the last two mowings and insists she does them because I'm doing other things around the property. At some point I'm going to have to hide the keys. She actually does a great job, most of the time, except when she's showing the rocks who's boss.

IMG_5621.jpg
IMG_5622.jpg
IMG_5624.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you're in the big time when your mower has a seat belt. You have nice toys!
I ask her politely to make sure she wears it. It's a habit from my work requirements when on equipment.
So play with her toys. :bolt:
:hey3:
I feel like this post was more about showing off that mower than bragging on your wife. You are a blessed man.
I am blessed but would rather show off Mrs 788. She refused to wear a bikini while mowing so I'll take what i can get.
Can I give Mrs 788 my address please ? I don’t like mowing. 😎
You couldn't afford her.......... :tounge2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... I will never forget when Grumpy first moved in over here. He was sitting in his lawn chair drinking a DDP watching ME use the new lawn mover. My elderly neighbor, God rest his soul was NOT impressed when he saw that. 😂 I had to explain to him Grumpy was actually a pretty good fella, he just doesn't like to mow and I really do enjoy mowing. It was a HOOT!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... I will never forget when Grumpy first moved in over here. He was sitting in his lawn chair drinking a DDP watching ME use the new lawn mover. My elderly neighbor, God rest his soul was NOT impressed when he saw that. 😂 I had to explain to him Grumpy was actually a pretty good fella, he just doesn't like to mow and I really do enjoy mowing. It was a HOOT!
I don't mind mowing. The zero turn models can actually be some fun when zipping around trees, etc. Getting started is the issue. One more day, and I'll mow. That day passes and another day looking at the grass/weeds thinking today is the day. Then panic sets in thinking I'll have to mow with the tractor vs the mower if it gets any higher, so that is the incentive to get on the mower and git er done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom