Shed organization ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Too bad this thread didn't come up a week ago. I could have delivered for free as we went up that way for my sister's 81st birthday. We even stayed in a hotel in Guymon because there was enough family showing up from out of town that the family living in Keyes had their bedrooms all taken.

bummer! Hope you enjoyed the Guymon smell. Lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bummer! Hope you enjoyed the Guymon smell. Lol

My sense of smell is pretty much shot after 41 years of smoking (quit in 2003) and dealing with Anhydrous Ammonia and LPG.

Smells just like Garden City and Dodge City. Smells like money.
I hope you ate at that steak place east of the highway , Eddie's?

It was the youngest son's turn to choose where we ate. He wanted a buffet, so we sent to the Ambassador. Other meals in Guymon was simply breakfast, so Braum's biscuits were the go-to for me for those two meals. Next time we go up, we'll give Eddie" (or whatever it is) a try.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My sense of smell is pretty much shot after 41 years of smoking (quit in 2003) and dealing with Anhydrous Ammonia and LPG.

It was the youngest son's turn to choose where we ate. He wanted a buffet, so we sent to the Ambassador. Other meals in Guymon was simply breakfast, so Braum's biscuits were the go-to for me for those two meals. Next time we go up, we'll give Eddie" (or whatever it is) a try.

maybe next time you come up Jacks will be rebuilt.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Smells just like Garden City and Dodge City. Smells like money.
I hope you ate at that steak place east of the highway , Eddie's?

the smell is a bit different around here I think lately. They have been digging bigger lagoons near some of the finisher farms and plumbing them all into it. They’ve been agitating the smaller ones to get more of the solids into the big one. After that they’ll tarp it and they build a small gas plant/compressor station on it and convert the methane into natural gas and send it down the pipeline. California pays like triple or maybe even more than the current price of Natural Gas for this pig poop gas. All I can think of when I hear them talk about making fuel from pig poop is Master Blaster in Mad Max Thunderdome.
544B1B02-EABD-45DC-BF76-96DAE2F1D3EA.jpeg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been busy getting my shed in order finally after almost a year of having it. It’s a double loft design which is handy for storing totes that don’t come down very often. I built some shelf’s today inside to take care of a few items that seemed to just stay on the floor and in my way but now I need some ideas on storing the garden tools like shovels, rakes, post hole diggers, etc… I also think my Toro push mower folds up to where I can actually hang it on the wall, anyone else have a push mower that does that, not sure if that’s healthy for the motor or not… Anyways if y’all don’t mind, post your shed organization tricks! I need ideas!
When Borders bookstore went belly up, I bought large quantities of slatwall panels from their stores for next to nothing. Have lined all my garages, basements, farm lodge mud, utility, shop walls with it. Really handy for organizing/re-organizing as needs evolve........read as "get more ****." Several walls at the lodge got liberally sprinkled with the slatwall. Works well for hanging taxidermy pieces also.....deer/elk mounts, fish, turkey, coyote..... can use metal hangars or shelf brackets for an array of needs. Very flexible as whim strikes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom