Shelter in place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep we still have one of the lowest death rates per capita in the world. Only Norway and Germany are doing better, barely.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep we still have one of the lowest death rates per capita in the world. Only Norway and Germany are doing better, barely.
A good sign for sure. Our system is handling the load and (most) people seem to be doing the things needed to help.

the countries that didn’t act in time have certainly paid a price.
I just hope that we continue to do these things and not get complacent

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I went for a drive today just to get out of the house. I have NEVER see Lowe’s as busy as it was. People need to be sensible.

Lowes, Walmart etc should be smarter than that and have already issued limits on purchase for essential goods, and a special 65+/disabled patrons only period in the morning, so that the less able members of our society have an opportunity to stock up without competing with the younger crowd.

We should close the state borders to non-essential traffic.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I went for a drive today just to get out of the house. I have NEVER see Lowe’s as busy as it was. People need to be sensible.

I was at the one in North Edmond around 9:30 or 10 . . . definitely crowded.

Had to grab some lumber for a project. Got in and got out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom