Shield .357Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might have to use two hands on that thing...
And I’m talking about the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have thought about a shield but would rather come across a compact version so I can carry full size mags as reloads when the compact mag is empty.

I have to agree about the .45M&P's accuracy though. The extra little bit of barrel does give it a little bit tighter groups but then again I am sure it's much more accurate than I actually am.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought about a shield but would rather come across a compact version so I can carry full size mags as reloads when the compact mag is empty.

I have to agree about the .45M&P's accuracy though. The extra little bit of barrel does give it a little bit tighter groups but then again I am sure it's much more accurate than I actually am.
You'd be surprised. My 9 Pro shoots OK but many will only group 4" to 6" at 15 yards. :(
I think they tightened up the tolerencing on the 2.0s and got them a good bit better.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Unless I find something that is a big negative about this setup, I'm going to go for it. I have my feelers out for a deal on a Shield 40 to start the process.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Unless I find something that is a big negative about this setup, I'm going to go for it. I have my feelers out for a deal on a Shield 40 to start the process.

I really hadn't ever thought about this swap until I read your post. I think it has real potential to have a very flat 357 mag auto loader. Better than the baby Glock. I really want to know how this turns out and I might just jump on the bandwagon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom