Shield Arms 15 Round Magazine for the Glock 43X and 48!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I placed a Pre-order for the "kit" - 2 15 round mags and a mag catch. It was about 2 months, then I got an email stating that the finish on the mags they got was not right so they were going to be delayed. I canceled my order. IF you get these, make sure you order the mag catch too. They are metal and will tear up the polymer mag catch.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only negatives I've heard so far are from people saying after 300 or so rounds, the slide stops locking back on the last round. Mag functions 100% aside from that. In every case I've read about, it always seems the user did not buy the metal mag catch. Makes sense. Factory polymer mag catch gets buggered up and it drops just a hair from fully seated. Doesn't have enough muscle to push the slide stop lever up where it needs to be.

I'm still on the fence with my P365XL. I still have my trigger and custom TT holster left over from my Glock 43x. More time and a few local reports on the Shield mags, I may jump on the party bus. Grip length isn't much over a flush fit P365XL 12 round mag. Making it 15 rounds with the shortened slide, may get me back to carrying one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom