Shipping Label Created...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had that same thing happen twice in the last 6 months. Both times it arrived at my door and the status never changed on the tracking info.
I've had that happen a time or two, but usually the vendor is just slow having the package picked up by the carrier.

Maybe they're waiting until they have several shipments ready before having them picked up (do carriers offers volume discounts for pickups?).

Dunno. :anyone:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when ya order something online, and get an email saying "your order has been shipped" along with a tracking number... only to find that nothing has happened other than a shipping label has been created.

And 2-3 days later, that's still the "tracking info" ...
:saywhat:
With TargetSportsUSA you'll have that blank "tracking info" for 2-3 weeks. Then when you contact them through their website, give them the order number and date, it'll fall off the dock and into a truck and arrive at your door 2 days after your complaint.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That’s why I sort by and almost never buy anything online that isn’t two day prime.
My last three Amazon two day primes took four and five days. The tracking info was kept current, it just was late. Tracking info said sorry delayed...with no explanation

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With TargetSportsUSA you'll have that blank "tracking info" for 2-3 weeks. Then when you contact them through their website, give them the order number and date, it'll fall off the dock and into a truck and arrive at your door 2 days after your complaint.

This has not been my experience.. I've always had things delivered promptly after my orders. Given that was about 6 months ago since my last order but that one and the previous few were always at my door within a week after I place the order.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has not been my experience.. I've always had things delivered promptly after my orders. Given that was about 6 months ago since my last order but that one and the previous few were always at my door within a week after I place the order.
That's odd because that's about the time frame I bought from them. Maybe it's only on those full case orders that get free shipping?

Latest posts

Top Bottom