Shipping Label Created...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happened to me right before Xmas, didn't think about it after I looked it up. Package showed up yesterday.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Contrast that with Primary Arms, who ship F.A.S.T.! I ordered Friday December 21st, paid for USPS priority and they shipped same day and it arrived on Monday December 24th.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed when tracking packages that anything that has to go thru the Bend, Oregon facility will be sitting there for 2-3 days. Something bout that place I guess.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when ya order something online, and get an email saying "your order has been shipped" along with a tracking number... only to find that nothing has happened other than a shipping label has been created.

And 2-3 days later, that's still the "tracking info" ...
:saywhat:

Grasshopper- need I say more..

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a side note...

Here's the current USPS tracking info on a package I'm expecting:

Expected Delivery by:
Monday 7 January 2019 Expected delivery by the date provided is based on the origin and destination of your package. Delivery on a specific day is not guaranteed. by
8:00pm The timeframe provided is the estimated timeframe when the carrier will attempt to deliver your package.

Tracking History
January 7, 2019, 3:21 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
OKLAHOMA CITY OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our OKLAHOMA CITY OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on January 7, 2019 at 3:21 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

And now...

January 7, 2019, 10:08 pm
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
OKLAHOMA CITY OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our OKLAHOMA CITY OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on January 7, 2019 at 10:08 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

And the updated Expected Delivery date:

Monday 7 January 2019 Expected delivery by the date provided is based on the origin and destination of your package. Delivery on a specific day is not guaranteed. by
8:00pm The timeframe provided is the estimated timeframe when the carrier will attempt to deliver your package.

So it's already left OKC twice, and is still expected to arrive yesterday... :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom