Shipping Label Created...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as a bit of information for folks ordering stuff. As there was a question before about discounts if one picks up at the terminal, I don't think there is. However, my youngest son lives in an apartment and NEVER wants anything delivered to his door at the apartment. (It would disappear really fast.) He calls the shipping company and requests that he pick it up at the terminal instead of it being sent out on the truck for delivery.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My last three Amazon two day primes took four and five days. The tracking info was kept current, it just was late. Tracking info said sorry delayed...with no explanation

Still have the tracking numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Delays aren't always the Vendor's fault. I've had carriers (FedEx comes to mind) that showed a package on the truck for delivery, and still didn't arrive until the next day, with no reason (or a ridiculous one - such as weather, when there was none) given.

Even Amazon can't control the carriers.
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife ordered some stuff from Amazon recently. Last couple of days, she got phone updates with regards to delivery. They even said once or twice that her order was "X" number of stops from being delivered. We weren't at the mailbox place when they arrived, but I'd guess that the delivery service was Amazon's own service. We've never gotten updates like that before on shipments.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am retired from USPS but kind of still follow this stuff. Amazon is delivering some of their own stuff. I ordered over 40 separate items that came in Nov and Dec. Regardless of delivery company used, all were on time except one. That was a UPS item that was delayed due to weather. The same day this was delayed USPS delivered about 2 pm and left 2 parcels on my porch. FedEx left one on my neighbors porch even though my address is on the house in 3 separate places. USPS left a parcel locker key in the wrong box, there are only 2 so he had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Amazon van sat in front of my house for 8 minutes before he found the parcel in his truck. They ALL make mistakes but for the most part, Amazon Prime is delivered on time. In fact, I’d challenge anyone to find a more reliable way to get as many products as they do delivered in 2 days. The idea that it suddenly started taking 4 days when USPS started delivering them is total BS. In the thread above, it looks like the OKC USPS plant dropped the ball on one package. MANY companies tell the customer 2 days, print a label and don’t tender it to the delivery company until later. I want my stuff on time as much as anyone else and I’d bet on Amazon to get it to me. Now if they would just start using smaller boxes for smaller items. You’d be amazed how crammed a carriers vehicle gets with large boxes that contain small items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom