Shipt Deliveries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Lazy Americans getting lazier.

Every post I make this clown has some smart a—remark. I see now why his member is ignored. Feel free to pm me for my address. You can stop by for a real time chat instead of being so tough on a keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
that’s what family is for

True but much easier if your family members are busy or you don’t want to put them out. Super easy to order, pay, and get delivered. They might not deliver in your neighborhood though

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every post I make this clown has some smart a—remark. I see now why his member is ignored. Feel free to pm me for my address. You can stop by for a real time chat instead of being so tough on a keyboard.

Well just how big a boy are ya?

-Roy Damn Mercer

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If there was something like that where I live, I would use that service. Unfortunately the closest actually grocery store is 26 miles away, about 35 minutes. There are a few dollar stores within about 15 minutes. I don’t think anyone would do that down here. For you just having surgery this was probably a god send for you. Like C Henry said some people don’t want to or can’t have someone else help them.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Just checking to see if you still have me on ignore. I knew you couldn't live without me.
So how did them top tier elite Cowboys do this past weekend? I haven't heard. Did they beat the Sooners again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom