Shoot em in the leg targets for LEO's?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Liberals, progressive, Democrats are a special kind of stupid. I guess when the guy is running at you with a knife he supposed to freeze so you can just shoot them in the kneecap. These people are so freaking stupid they make retards look like Einsteins

I don’t think these moron Democrats understand that a knife is still a lethal weapon. Maybe to get it across we should lock some of them in a prison cell with some irate psychotic homicidal inmates and their crude prison shanks.
Then you will have to pay his medical bills and lost wages the rest of his life when he sues you for crippling him.

:yikes2: :anyone::angry3: Nope! Center of mass and keep shooting until the threat stops.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why you train. Did you know you can bounce a slug off the ground under a car? Did you know you can shoot a wall at a certain angle and the round will follow the wall?
Yeah i get the training part but some of these had 20 years behind the belt you would have thought that at least one of them would have learned something in their past training.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Train the cops to shoot the knee and when a perp gets killed by the cop the city gets sued for the cop not doing as trained. I had always read that shooting them in the hip drops them like a rock.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sat on an interview board back in the eighties. The applicants application said that he was CLEET certified as a reserve officer.

The question was asked,

“While working with a partner, a suspect attacks your partner and get control of his gun and threatens to kill him if you don’t drop your gun. What do you do now?”

The applicants reply was. “I’d shoot my partner in the leg. When he falls, I’d shoot the suspect”.

We all looked at each other in disbelief. I asked where he got that solution from. He replied that he had been taught to do that in the reserve CLEET academy.

He was not hired.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dunno

The majority of people are, well, less than educated about what can be reasonably expected in a life and death altercation, such as attempting to equate sterile square range performance to real world performance. The average person believe's what they see in the movies. Even some gun guys buy into the ballistics jello nonsense, "wow, did you see that temporary wound cavity, I gotta get me some of that ammo". Given the markmanship skills that Hollywood has bestowed on their action stars and the misperceived death ray like performance of the common pistol cartridge why wouldn't the average person believe a leg shot is a solution.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is stupid, I'd just shoot the knife out of their hand. And then follow up with a couple shots to it on the ground to get the knife safely out of reach. Seeing my mad skills, perp will then peacefully submit. Simple.
I couldn't tell you how many times I saw the Lone Ranger do exactly that...

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The purpose of the leftist agenda to discredit, demoralize and defund our police forces is just one element of the Soviet Style Marxist Blueprint for destabilizing a County for the purpose of creating an apparent state of chaos where citizens are willing to exchange their Freedoms and God Given Rights for a return to domestic peace, social stability and a sense of personal safety provided by an alternative totalitarian system of government characterized by: strictly enforced laws; total disregard for individuals in providing for the arbitrarily determined needs of the collective society; and the ruthless elimination of those who present obstacles to the official agenda, or worse, dare to express their opposition. It’s coming to a theater near you…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom