Shoot hosted by Knesek Guns / THOR - Aug 28, 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open to the public, no cover charge

August 28th, 2010 - noon - at the KGI / THOR Headquarters in Van Buren, AR

We invite everyone to bring their personal firearms for use on the range - several manufacturers will be in attendance.

Currently confirmed guests include:

• EDM Arms
  • Insight Technology
  • Nighthawk Custom
  • Jason Falla / Grey Group
  • +MORE

Hope to see everyone there - I'll post more info as I'm able

Keep an eye on our facebook page!

acelungger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Max,
Will I be able to get around in a wheelchair at this event? The reason i ask this is because I can't stand up but just a few mins. I can walk not very good since I have never been where this shoot is i thought that I would ask before I make plans to attend.
Thanks
Acelungger

Max

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Ace,

We have a couple of regular customers who are in chairs most of the time. It's mostly outdoor, but the ground is mostly level where we'll be.

Always more than happy to assist in any way possible as well, feel free to give me a call at 479-474-1680 if you'd like to talk more!

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Max, i'm gonna do my best to be there. Just wondering if it's a free shoot or will I need to pay for ammo? Never been to a machine gun shoot before. Just trying to figure out how much money to bring, looking forward to tearing some targets up with a full auto. :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom