Shooting at Indiana mall, suspect killed by armed citizen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With my chosen carry location I'd have told them get to searching :pms2:
I have a friend that works in Penn Square. Known him since first grade. I trust what he says. When he told me he'd seen the Blarts ziptie and hold people for the police, I told him they wouldn't be zip-tying me without a struggle. I don't think "resisting arrest" counts with security guards. I could be wrong. But if I'm getting searched you better have LEOs in your party...
You reserve the right to ask me to leave. Do you reserve the right to MAKE me stay?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if I'm getting searched you better have LEOs in your party...
You reserve the right to ask me to leave. Do you reserve the right to MAKE me stay?
I’m not submitting to a search by LEO’s or anyone just for the “suspicion“ of concealed carrying…period.
My understanding from every CHL renewal I’ve had is that you’re correct. All a posted business can do is ask you to leave, and they have no legal right to detain you.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend that works in Penn Square. Known him since first grade. I trust what he says. When he told me he'd seen the Blarts ziptie and hold people for the police, I told him they wouldn't be zip-tying me without a struggle. I don't think "resisting arrest" counts with security guards. I could be wrong. But if I'm getting searched you better have LEOs in your party...
I just dare him to try and restrain me in any way shape of form.......if he doesn't have arrest powers he and his little dog can go **** themselves

Latest posts

Top Bottom