Shooting at Midtown Tulsa Gas Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police officers that have seen the actual video of the whole ordeal (not just "heard" second-hand information form "news" sources) have gone on record saying that they believe this to be a justified self-defense shooting. It baffles me why this not good enough for some members of a group that is supposed to be supportive of carrying weapons for self defense.

Has anyone here that has seen the video feel like the shooter acted inappropriately?

Bryan

+1000

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debate of this without all the facts is worthless..... I will hold my opinion until after TH or the courts make their decision. JMHO

Why you got to be all logical and stuff? Sheesh I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Actually that's where I'm at as well. I just take exception to the poor reporting surrounding this event. And MB's input is as always valuable and informative.

If I ever get arrested I want Mike to be the one that does it... Marshall scares me he might take advantage of me before I get to the jail...LOL.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good reminder anytime we wish to jump to conclusions based upon a news report.

Generally I find Tulsa area media to be reasonably good in this area but they do have their slip-ups.

Michael Brown

Slip ups? I didn't know you were running for office? That was a great political answer. Lol. I have seen the media's bias first hand many times, I was a PIO for a fire dept and the news always has an axe to grind.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" It doesn't take but one bullet to kill you anytime you have to shoot 12 times or 16 times, you unload a whole clip in a person something is very personal about that," Travion Byrd's brother Ronnie Silmon said.

Silmon said the family wants answers into his brothers death, and says this was not self defense.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...hooting-Justified/B84lh-PSIkuty2PH-Hc4mQ.cspx

Police say Byrd and former Okmulgee reserve officer Donald Gray did have a history. Witnesses told police both began arguing and Byrd showed his weapon, and Gray said he feared for his life.

FOX23's Robert Neagli will have more on this story coming up on FOX23 News at 9pm & 10pm.

You know I really dont care what his family thinks, maybe his mamma should have taught her child to be a better citizen instead of an ignorant thug, and maybe he wouldn't be dead.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" It doesn't take but one bullet to kill you anytime you have to shoot 12 times or 16 times, you unload a whole clip in a person something is very personal about that," Travion Byrd's brother Ronnie Silmon said.

Silmon said the family wants answers into his brothers death, and says this was not self defense.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...hooting-Justified/B84lh-PSIkuty2PH-Hc4mQ.cspx

Police say Byrd and former Okmulgee reserve officer Donald Gray did have a history. Witnesses told police both began arguing and Byrd showed his weapon, and Gray said he feared for his life.

FOX23's Robert Neagli will have more on this story coming up on FOX23 News at 9pm & 10pm.

You know I really dont care what his momma thinks, maybe she should have taught her child to be a better citizen instead of an ignorant thug, and maybe he wouldn't be dead.

He said clips. LOL!!! :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom