Shooting at Midtown Tulsa Gas Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGRAY

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100519_11_0_Thefor760557

Apparently the reason people outside heard so many shots wasnt because Gray couldnt shoot straight. After he had shot Byrd and then Byrd hit the ground, he reached for the gun that he had shown Gray that was in his waistband, and thats when Gray shot him several more times killing him.

All the more reason I guess that we should either carry a gun with a large enough round that it will put someone down and keep them down or have a gun with enough rounds capacity to knock them down and then to have enough rounds left to be able to keep firing until they stay down. Dayum.

Your slightly correct, but that is not completely it. The same amount of bullets that left my chamber hit the suspect. I have taken classes and I shot IDPA and IPSIC. I took Marshall Lutton's TDSA so I know what I was doing, but tunnel vision was a big factor in this situation

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly! Im the guy that was in the shooting and I read you guys comments and some are true and some have no clue.....lol anyway it goes i was justified!!!! I was in fear of my life so I took the appropriate action

1. I don't know that anyone can top this entrance to OSA.

2. I don't think posting on here is in your best interest, but keep talking.

DGRAY

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a crazy day that day I only went in the store to visit the owner because he called me a few days earlier asking me why I havent came to visit him. I was in the store 20 minutes before Mr Byrd entered the store. when u have to shoot someone it done because u have no choice not because u want to. I actually used my FN 5.7 in this shooting and I wouldnt recommend anyone to use this handgun. I feel sad for his family but that man had a death wish doing what he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom