Shooting at Safety First Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You sound like God's gift. A guy who used to sell guns at the BX. Man, I wish we all had skills like that. I'd suggest you just hunker down at home and amaze us all with your thoughtful internet posts. Too many crazy people out there, never know when someone might "lose" their head. Spellcheck might be helpful for a genius like you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sound like God's gift. A guy who used to sell guns at the BX. Man, I wish we all had skills like that. I'd suggest you just hunker down at home and amaze us all with your thoughtful internet posts. Too many crazy people out there, never know when someone might "lose" their head. Spellcheck might be helpful for a genius like you as well.

Apparently from the looks of things. It is a skill.
I've countered all of your points adequately and you resorted to personal attacks so I'll assume there's no point in me further commenting. Either you understand I'm right or you never cared in the first place, just wanted to "Donald trump talk" in circles and pretend you won the discussion.
If you want to have a true discussion, I'm all for it, but it seems we're wasting both our times as again I've answered what you have requested to know to no avail.
Oh and I changed that immediately, good catch!

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I care that a man died and his family has to deal with the aftermath as does the range owner. I don't care what you think since you lost my respect when you "LOL" about the stupid lead poisoning comment. Anyone who would make jokes about today's event has no idea the affect that kind of tragedy has.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I care that a man died and his family has to deal with the aftermath as does the range owner. I don't care what you think since you lost my respect when you "LOL" about the stupid lead poisoning comment. Anyone who would make jokes about today's event has no idea the affect that kind of tragedy has.

Well said brother

posted via Tapatalk

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh I know you feel that way silly goose, no sense in using your money's worth for that. Every time I post something on here you are always there shortly after to remind me in one way or another.

I very much agree that just because the government can't punish someone for what they say, it doesn't mean nobody else can either. Everyone's thoughts should be heard, even if they're "wrong."

Last edited by a moderator:

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Everybody deals with things in their own way. I've made no mention that it's not a tragedy, it very much is. But our seeing humor in it doesn't change anything. There's humor everywhere if you're open minded enough to see it.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Please explain to us how anything is humorous about a man committing suicide at a gun range? Or anywhere else for that matter.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please explain to us how anything is humorous about a man committing suicide at a gun range? Or anywhere else for that matter.

The aforementioned joke was the humor.

Maybe it's when you see so much death and so many terrible and unimaginable things happen to people, you become desisnitized to it all. Or when you realize 150,000 people die every day and when you see someone you love fight so hard for their life, you really don't feel sorry for someone else when they take theirs.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not feeling sorry and thinking it's funny aren't the same. Try again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom