Shooting at Safety First Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is suicide a selfish act? is a person who resorts to that a coward? Maybe. I think it all depends on the situation. How about the person who hangs/shoots/ whatever/to self and leaves their dead body to be found by...his/her kids?

I dunno about Chase and Mike and Francis and all, but to me that is some sick way to maybe "punish you forever" or something.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have lost 2 cousins to suicide, both had drug problems as well as the drama that goes with that..
In the past you have been in favor of no control regarding drugs. Everybody should have every drug they want without restriction.
Why did these cousins commit suicide if that is such a great thing?
Not trying to cause trouble, just trying to understand why drama and suicide are ok when it comes to drug use? Sorry for your family's loss.

AnthonyG

Marksman
Reaction score
Safety 1st is the best indoor range that I have been to hands down. There is inherent risk involved in going to any gun range but I feel safer there than any other place. I have no doubt that if anyone mishandles a firearm they will be addressed properly. Blaming the store employees or owners because of some dirt bags breaking in or because some poor guy just decided he had enough of life is ignorant as ****.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the past you have been in favor of no control regarding drugs. Everybody should have every drug they want without restriction.
Why did these cousins commit suicide if that is such a great thing?
Not trying to cause trouble, just trying to understand why drama and suicide are ok when it comes to drug use? Sorry for your family's loss.
I dont think laws against drugs do anything but create the black market and crime. I never said make these drugs accessible, just dont make them illegal. These 2 suicides were both troubled people. Not sure of all the details actually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom