Shooting on the weekends....Welcome to join us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seem each time I was going to have an EAS, something else was planned...We shoot just about every weekend. Saturdays, Sundays. You can shoot any type gun, ammo. We shoot at many things, milk jugs, bowling pin game, paper, clays. Have lights set up for night shooting which we did in the summer.

Anyone wanting to stop by for a day, few hours shooting, we have grill for burgers and such. More then welcome, bring your ATV, side by side, ride some trails, if you want stay till night shoot a few hogs you can do that also.

Contact me thru PM's if your thinking about coming for the directions. East side of the state, 45 miles Northeast of Sallisaw off I-40, 30 miles South of Stilwell....up in the mountains.

Hope to see some of you.

Attachments

• SAM_5412.JPG
    SAM_5412.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 218
  • SAM_5413.JPG
    SAM_5413.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 187
  • SAM_5414.JPG
    SAM_5414.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 217
  • SAM_5415.JPG
    SAM_5415.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 217

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to plan an ENS out Judi's way. It would be great to do one out on the east side of the state, and it looks like a very nice little set-up you have there.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hunt down around Hanobia and it is beautiful down there as well. Taking the camper down to Clayton lake for deer gun so the wife and fur babies can come along as well. Have started looking for a little property to buy down there for when I hang up the all day everyday work thing!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom