Shooting on the weekends....Welcome to join us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hunt down around Hanobia and it is beautiful down there as well. Taking the camper down to Clayton lake for deer gun so the wife and fur babies can come along as well. Have started looking for a little property to buy down there for when I hang up the all day everyday work thing!!

Judi , I am sorry. Was not trying to hi-jack. Got distracted by the pics you posted. Thank you for your invite and look forward to maybe, sometime after Deer season, taking you up on the offer if it is still open!! Maybe drag the ENS bunch down for an invasion!!:cool:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to plan an ENS out Judi's way. It would be great to do one out on the east side of the state, and it looks like a very nice little set-up you have there.

Sounds like a GREAT idea! Now, just plan it for a weekend when I can make it!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

@DRC458; Maybe send @Judi a PM with some suggested dates and see if one of those fits her schedule. I’m hopeful this can happen; it would be great to have an ENS in the Eastern part of the state seeing as how the last one was at Tin Star Range in Weatherford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, the weather's gonna' come into play if we try to do it this time of year! And, I don't know about everybody else, but it might not work for me until after the holidays. Obviously, don't plan anything around me! I was mainly just yanking yer chain!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats worth the trip just for a change in scenery! Thanks for this offer. Do you ever eat at the best BBQ stand in OK? Wildhorse MT BBQ? How do ya kike that newe highway over the mountain on 59 south of I-40 (I know a guy who designed it)

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats worth the trip just for a change in scenery! Thanks for this offer. Do you ever eat at the best BBQ stand in OK? Wildhorse MT BBQ? How do ya kike that newe highway over the mountain on 59 south of I-40 (I know a guy who designed it)

Very nice place, about 50 miles from me...great bbq sauce. 59 is a wonderful drive going to Stliwell from Sallisaw Never knew these mountains were so high up.

Very nice of you! I'd love to, one of these days. You must be durn near in Arkansas if you're northeast of Sallisaw!

Three miles as the crows fly...

Any time, if the weather changes for the better, and you decide a shooting day...come on... Spring ....Summer..we have lights set up to shoot at night, husband likes to shoot his mosin at night

@DRC458; Maybe send @Judi a PM with some suggested dates and see if one of those fits her schedule. I’m hopeful this can happen; it would be great to have an ENS in the Eastern part of the state seeing as how the last one was at Tin Star Range in Weatherford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have your PM ....Come on Marine, you better show up here. This would be much better if everyone bought a pot luck, cause the nearest place to eat is Sallisaw, or Muldrow, unless you drive over to Fort Smith Ar. If anyone wants ...in the summer, or any time...you can camp out in the woods here overnight. Was going to invite to hunt Excellent deer, elk, bear and turkey out here . But,...husband said might have to many people at once wanting to come.

If you want to plan ahead with a few of them over the coming year sure, husband is always shooting ,took my old pots and pans out the other day...wondering why he bought me new ones for my birthday. Now he want to set up a pulley to move the targets side ways as you shoot..He watched ...Texas across the River for that idea.

Of course, the weather's gonna' come into play if we try to do it this time of year! And, I don't know about everybody else, but it might not work for me until after the holidays. Obviously, don't plan anything around me! I was mainly just yanking yer chain!

Weather is big, but if we hit a nice patch and a spur of the moment type deal...sure come on over, otherwise we can plan a group shoot, which would be nice or if your in the area, or want to get away for the day.

Thank you everyone for the kind replies. Just trying to toss a line out to your city folks who say you never can have fun shooting at jugs of water, bowling pins, rapid fire, any ammo, any gun ...draw and shoot at your own , but safety is always first. We are all adults.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Extremely generous offer, would love to come over this spring and met you, ride some trails, shoot your frying pan and maybe a hog or 2.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Judi, you do know that my invitation is still good don't you? The lovely bride and I will try to make it over to your place one of these days

Latest posts

Top Bottom